1) Responsible for connecting with the content creators from the traditional media, social media, and other content communities.
2) Help content creators understand the strategies of content publishing in order to drive more views.
3) Organize off-line creator gathering from time to time, and undertake other promotion and publicity work.
4) Maintain liaison with creator communities, and provide timely feedback or suggestions from creators.
1) Must be well connected or known in the content creation industry.
2) Fluency in English.
3) Passionate and experienced in content creation.
4) Honest, reliable, have a good sense of responsibility, and excellent interpersonal skills.
N.B: Please do note that the pay is commission-based and the role is a freelance role